Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Felice Dahl website. This website www.felicedahl.com ('the site') is owned and operated by Felice Dahl ('us' or 'we'). If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments on or about our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our registered VAT number is 243 1492 25. You can write us at Felice Dahl, PO Box 73456, London NW8 1JN, United Kingdom.
All rights in this website are owned by or licensed to FELICE DAHL, Stephanie Felice Dahl. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose.
All prices are displayed including 20% UK VAT.
For international orders, purchases may be subject to individual country’s customs duties and local taxes. All fees are to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery. FELICE DAHL is not associated with these fees.
No payment is taken for pre-ordered items until they have been despatched.
We aim to despatch all ordered items as soon as they become available for shipping. Despatch dates can be subject to change. Delivery dates will depend on the delivery method chosen at the time of purchase.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'submit order' on the final page of our ordering process.
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the items ordered. If you require any information concerning your order please email us at: email@example.com, quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
You may cancel your order if you send us a notice of cancellation by email before the items are despatched. For further details of how to return merchandise please see our returns policy and procedure.
EXCHANGE & RETURNS POLICY
We hope you will be completely delighted with your order. However if for any reason you are not, we are happy to offer a refund or exchange.
Any unworn merchandise you would like to return for a full refund must be sent back to FELICE DAHL within 15 business days after receiving the product. Exchanges are only eligible up to 28 days after receiving the product.
FELICE DAHL is able to reimburse return shipping costs up to £10 GBP. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org 1.) a photo/scan of your shipping receipt, and 2.) invoice/bank details. Requests must be sent within 5 days of return shipping. Return Shipping reimbursements will be processed within 2-5 days once received, verified, and accepted by our team. We reserve the right to refuse Return Shipping Reimbursement requests at our own discretion.
Please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Fill out the FELICE DAHL Returns Form online, and print.
2. Place the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, along with the printed Returns Form. Kindly note that we are only able to exchange or refund items that are returned in its original and resalable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if items are non-salable.
3. Return your package by recorded delivery, retaining your recorded delivery receipt as proof of postage, to the address here below:
PO BOX 73456
LONDON, NW8 1JN
4. Once we have processed your return we will contact you by telephone or email. We shall endeavour to process returns as soon as we receive them.
DELIVERY OPTIONS & SHIPPING
Orders will be processed and shipped within 2-5 days once credit card authorisation and verification have been obtained. Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will be processed the following business day. If a product is marked with a time delay (eg: "2-8 weeks"), it will be shipped to you as soon as your product is back in stock.
Felice Dahl will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
• UK Standard - 2nd Class Royal Mail, Signed for (2-3 working days) Free of charge
• UK Next Day Delivery (Signed for) - Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed (1 day) - £5.00 delivery charge; Orders received after 3pm GMT will be processed the next working day.
• Europe Standard - Royal Mail International Tracked (3-7 days) - £5.00 delivery charge
You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our returns policy and procedure. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Our goal is to provide high quality goods and products. Accordingly, we warrant the goods will meet their specification and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery.
All FELICE DAHL 18 karat yellow gold plated vermeil jewellery is guaranteed for 12 months following the original purchase date. If your piece requires re-plating within this one-year time period, under normal wear conditions (see Product Care), please contact us with your request and proof of purchase at email@example.com. The re-plating service is free of charge, excluding postage. We reserve the right to refuse re-plating.
If you wish to have your piece re-plated after the 12 months following the original purchase date, please contact us with your request and proof of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org, for a price quote.
Payment can be made via Stripe, PayPal, or Apple Pay. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is despatched. You confirm that the credit/debit card being used is yours. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card and WWW.FELICEDAHL.COM. We reserve the right to refuse any order or payment at our discretion, without further explanation.
PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT CODE
Promotional discount codes communicated by FELICE DAHL are redeemable only at WWW.FELICEDAHL.COM before the indicated date (example “EXPIRES”). Promotional discount codes are non-transferrable and non-stackable. Promotional discount codes are only permitted to be used once per customer unless otherwise stated.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, it is a legally binding contract.
What We Collect
- 'Personal information' provided by you, including your name, address, email address, birthday, telephone number, and credit card details, amongst other information.
- When you register with us via the website, your information is stored in 'my account'. You can access 'my account' directly to amend any personal details, for example if you change your address.
- Transactional Information including any credit or debit card details, your personal contact information, together with any other names and addresses you provide when you place an order for delivery to another address, and your purchasing history
- 'Device information' collected automatically, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- 'Website browsing information', such as the individual web pages or products that you view on the site, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
'Digital data' (including 'Device Information' and 'Website Browsing Information') is collected using "Cookies" (learn more or disable cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org), "Log files", "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels".
We use, via Squarespace, the latest strong encryption technology to ensure that all transactional information is protected to the highest standard. Transactional information includes any credit or debit card details, your personal contact information, together with any other names and addresses you provide when you place an order for delivery to another address, and your purchasing history.
When you register with us your information is stored in 'my account'. You can access 'my account' directly to amend any personal details, for example if you change your address.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Where we rely on consent or on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com.
We store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is being processed. We will not hold your personal information in an identifiable format for any longer than is necessary or if required by law. In some cases we will anonymise the data when there is no legal need to keep it, or any other need relating to the business or the customer.
Use of Information
By providing us with personal information, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for the indicated specific reasons only.When you give us information, it may be used for:
• Administration Of Our Site: The information you give us is necessary to enable us to fulfil your order, make sure it is delivered correctly and to maintain your account.
• Customer Service: We ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
• Order Shipment: We ask for your payment contact details, such as your address and credit card details, to enable us to fulfil any product order you place with us.
• Direct Marketing: We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events. When you registered on the site, and/or via our newsletter signup form, you agreed that we can inform you about these and other services and events we offer by specific channels selected by you (this may include e-mail newsletter, and posted printed materials). You will not be sent any unsolicited material unless you indicate that you want to receive details about products, offers and events etc. when you register. We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes unless you have indicated when you registered that you wish to receive information about other companies products, offers and services.
If you wish to opt-out of any direct marketing write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt-out of e-mail newsletters, you can alternatively use the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the e-mail.
• Targeted Advertising: We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events. When you following us on any social media platform (for example Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter), you agreed that we can inform you about these and other services and events we offer by these said channels. You will not be sent any unsolicited material unless you indicate that you want to receive details about products, offers and events etc. when you register. We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes unless you have indicated when you registered that you wish to receive information about other companies products, offers and services.
If you wish to opt-out of any targeted marketing, use these links:
Digital Advertising Alliance http://optout.aboutads.info/
• Website Optimization: We use Device information to improve the site, such as analyse how customers interact with the site, and to analyse how our marketing campaigns succeeded.
• Screening for potential risk or fraud
We share your provided information and Data information with Third Parties, such as:
- Squarespace to create and run our online store. For more information on how Squarespace uses your Personal Information here, go to https://www.squarespace.com/privacy/.
- Google Analytics to better understand how customers interact with and discover the Site. For more information on how Google uses your Personal Information, go to https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. To opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Stripe to process payments for online purchases. For more information on how Stripe uses your Personal Information here, go to https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- Paypal to process payments for online purchases. For more information on how Paypal uses your Personal Information here, go to https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
- Apple Pay to process payments for online purchases. For more information on how Apple Pay uses your Personal Information here, go to https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203027
- MailChimp to create and send Direct Marketing e-mail newsletters to subscribed clients. For more information on how MailChimp uses your Personal Information here, go to https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Personal Information may be used to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.