Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Welcome to Felice Dahl website. This website is owned and operated by Felice Dahl ('us' or 'we'). If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com.
All rights in this website are owned by or licensed to Felice Dahl. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose.
All prices are displayed including 20% UK VAT.
For international orders, purchases may be subject to individual country’s customs duties and local taxes. All fees are to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery. Felice Dahl is not associated with these fees.
No payment is taken for pre-ordered items until they have been despatched.
We aim to despatch all ordered items as soon as they become available for shipping. Despatch dates can be subject to change. Delivery dates will depend on the delivery method chosen at the time of purchase.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'submit order' on the final page of our ordering process.
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the items ordered. If you require any information concerning your order please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
You may cancel your order if you send us a notice of cancellation by email before the items are despatched. For further details of how to return merchandise please see our returns policy and procedure.
EXCHANGE & RETURNS POLICY
We hope you will be completely delighted with your order. However if for any reason you are not, we are happy to offer a refund or exchange.
Any unworn merchandise you would like to return for a full refund must be sent back to Felice Dahl within 15 business days after receiving the product. Exchanges are only eligible up to 28 days after receiving the product.
Felice Dahl is able to reimburse return shipping costs up to £10 GBP. Please e-mail email@example.com 1.) a photo/scan of your shipping receipt, and 2.) invoice/bank details. Requests must be sent within 5 days of return shipping. Return Shipping reimbursements will be processed within 2-5 days once received, verified, and accepted by our team. We reserve the right to refuse Return Shipping Reimbursement requests at our own discretion.
Please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Fill out the FELICE DAHL Returns Form online, and print.
2. Place the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, along with the printed Returns Form. Kindly note that we are only able to exchange or refund items that are returned in its original and resalable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if items are non-salable.
3. Return your package by recorded delivery, retaining your recorded delivery receipt as proof of postage, to the address here below:
PO BOX 73456
LONDON, NW8 1JN
4. Once we have processed your return we will contact you by telephone or email. We shall endeavour to process returns as soon as we receive them.
DELIVERY OPTIONS & SHIPPING
Orders will be processed and shipped within 2-5 days once credit card authorisation and verification have been obtained. Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will be processed the following business day. If a product is marked with a time delay (eg: "2-8 weeks"), it will be shipped to you as soon as your product is back in stock.
Felice Dahl will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
• UK Standard - 2nd Class Royal Mail, Signed for (2-3 working days) Free of charge
• UK Next Day Delivery (Signed for) - Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed (1 day) - £5.00 delivery charge; Orders received after 3pm GMT will be processed the next working day.
• Europe Standard - Royal Mail International Tracked (3-7 days) - £5.00 delivery charge
You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our returns policy and procedure. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Our goal is to provide high quality goods and products. Accordingly, we warrant the goods will meet their specification and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery.
All FELICE DAHL 18 karat yellow gold plated vermeil jewellery is guaranteed for 12 months following the original purchase date. If your piece requires re-plating within this one-year time period, under normal wear conditions (see Product Care), please contact us with your request and proof of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org. The re-plating service is free of charge, excluding postage. We reserve the right to refuse re-plating.
If you wish to have your piece re-plated after the 12 months following the original purchase date, please contact us with your request and proof of purchase at email@example.com, for a price quote.
Payment can be made via Stripe or PayPal. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is despatched. You confirm that the credit/debit card being used is yours. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, it is a legally binding contract.
We use the latest strong encryption technology to ensure that all transactional information is protected to the highest standard. Transactional information includes any credit or debit card details, your personal contact information, together with any other names and addresses you provide when you place an order for delivery to another address, and your purchasing history. When you give us information, it may be used for:
• Administration Of Our Site: The information you give us is necessary to enable us to fulfil your order, make sure it is delivered correctly and to maintain your account.
• Customer Service: We ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
• Direct Marketing: We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events. If you have agreed when you registered, we can inform you about these and other services and events we offer by email, post or telephone. You can also choose when registering to receive such information from other carefully selected companies.You will not be sent any unsolicited material unless you indicate that you want to receive details about products, offers and events etc. when you register. We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes unless you have indicated when you registered that you wish to receive information about other companies products, offers and services.